If you’re building a new home, there are many plumbing elements that need to be taken care of – the water supply system, the drainage system and the appliance set, just to name a few. For expert handling of these systems, hire a professional that is at ease with the plumbing for new homes.
Boeing Plumbing has more than 25 years’ experience in plumbing new homes for WA’s leading builders. We service dozens of Perth and WA builders, and to date, we’ve provided quality plumbing installations to over 50 000 new homes. Contact us today for a free quote.
When it comes to new construction, plumbing needs to be on your high priority list. If you’re after highly organised, efficient, flexible plumbing services for your owner builder project, you’re in the right place. We know exactly how to do a great job for a reasonable price, quickly and with minimal fuss. We guarantee our workmanship too, so you get long-term value for money. Plus, you get a designated site manager to answer all your questions and guide you through the whole process.
The key to our service is a commitment to quality and customer service. We have a large workforce of experienced contractors a highly skilled scheduling and estimating team, and designated site supervisors as well as strong partnerships with leading industry brands and suppliers.
New house plumbing services:
- Plumbing for houses, transportable/modular homes and unit developments
- Septic systems
- Stormwater calculations and design
- Preliminary quotes and work done like junction cut-ins and sewer extensions
- Post-handover service
Our process includes the following:
- Initial consultation – We discuss your building plans and offer advice that will be best for your plumbing needs.
- Initial onsite inspection – We investigate your site and ensure everything discussed at the initial consultation suits your site conditions.
- Free quote – We provide a free quote; it’s a fixed price to complete your plumbing works so you won’t get to the end of your build and be surprised with additional plumbing charges.
- Scheduled dates – We advise you on exactly when we should be on-site in order for the job to go quickly and smoothly; then we book dates.
- Progress payments – Required on completion of prearranged stages of construction.
- Ongoing site support – Throughout the project, your dedicated site manager will be available to answer all your questions and provide helpful advice.
- Final handover – Once we’ve completed the plumbing for your build and cleaned up, your site manager will walk you through the plumbing work and ensure you’re 100% happy.
- After-handover service – If there’s anything further you’d like to chat about or you have any issues you need us to handle just give us a call and we’ll be there.
We service location all around Perth including Mandurah, Bunbury, and South-West.
To book a no-obligation consultation to discuss your new home plumbing needs, contact us today.