We understand you may be new to the building process. Don’t worry, we’re experts in this area! Our process is designed to give you minimum hassle and maximum efficiency, and with a dedicated site manager with you every step of the way, your build is guaranteed to be a success.
1. Initial consultation – We discuss your building plans and offer advice that will best you’re your plumbing needs.
2. Initial onsite inspection – We investigate your site and ensure everything discussed at the initial consultation suits your site conditions.
3. Free quote – we provide a free quote; it’s a fixed price to complete your plumbing works so you won’t get to the end of your build and be slapped with any additional plumbing charges.
4. Book dates – We advise you on exactly when we should be on-site in order for the job to go quickly and smoothly. Then we book dates.
5. Progress payments – Required on completion of prearranged stages of construction.
6. Ongoing site support – Throughout the project, your dedicated site manager will be available to answer all your questions and provide helpful advice.
7. Final handover – Once we’ve completed the plumbing for your build and cleaned up, your site manager will walk you through the plumbing work and ensure you’re 100% happy.
8. After-handover service – We don’t just finish the job and you never hear from us again. If there’s anything further you’d like to chat about or you have any issues you need us to handle just give us a call and we’ll be there.
SPEAK TO AN OWNER BUILDER SPECIALIST
To learn more about our process, or to book a no-obligation site-inspection with your dedicated site manager, call 08 9201 1177 (Perth) or 08 9586 5000 (Mandurah) 08 9726 2273 (Bunbury) now. They can be there within 48 hours, wherever you are in the Perth area, from Perth metro to Yanchep, Rockingham and Mandurah, and now in Bunbury and throughout the South West.